As we mentioned, there's a large assortment of fibers to address every need, from durability to stain resistance. They include:
1. Nylon is known for strength, resiliency, and good stain resistance. This is ideal for ultra-busy spaces where strength is a must.
2. Polyester is non-absorbent, so it offers superior stain resistance. Polyester is, however, slightly less resilient than nylon so that it may be best for moderately trafficked rooms.
3. Olefin (polypropylene) is a budget-friendly, non-absorbent, highly stain-resistant fiber.
4. Triexta, which is relatively new to the market, has already established a solid reputation for strength and permanent stain resistance built into the fiber. This, too, is a good option for heavily trafficked areas.
5. Wool is natural, durable, and fire-resistant. It is somewhat absorbent, so stains need to be wiped immediately.
Carpet tiles allow you to get as creative as you want! For more information and to explore our inventory of carpet tiles, visit the Creative Flooring Solutions showroom
in Virginia Beach or Richmond, VA. With over 70 years of combined experience, we have an outstanding reputation for expertise, integrity, and high-quality products and installation. We service Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, VA, Portsmouth, VA, Suffolk, VA and Chesapeake, VA. Be sure to ask about our free quotes.